Sunday, September 27, 2015

Don't believe in magic...


... but I have undeniably turned into a book worm.

Borrowed this fantastic book The 8 human talents from a new friend (hello and thank you!) and picked up Yoga anatomy from the post office today which I will start reading straight after. I've also taken up on the physical yogic practice again after a long episode of feeling under the weather.

Speaking of reading... life is for the most part about school at the moment. If you're curious as to a little of what I'm studying here's my blog for the Learning and digital media involvement course. It doesn't sound sexy, but it's actually interesting and important topics regarding our world today.
We've started with some light digital photography as well, so I dusted off lilla Annas Sony DSLR A200 and I now try to bring it with me wherever I go.


Other than that I've been making up for lost time with my mermaid sister, gotten my DIY on with carving wood frames (I'll show you when significant progress is made) and redecorated the speakers I got from her husband... with a pair of old stockings! It sounds weird maybe but the result was quite fantastic. Check out the left picture above! Yesterday me and Rebecka went to see José Gonzalez playing live in Göteborg. It was beautiful. He was like a rare acoustic sea creature swimming in blue light and brilliant sound waves. Worth mentioning is that Rebecka is also the sweet soul who gave me my first sunflower which she planted. See right pic above. She's devoted to the wellness of our planet and will soon start up a little etsy shop with eco stuff. I predict awesomeness!


If you haven't heard of it tonight is the night of the blood moon. Definitely going to see it and make sure the camera is charged.

Back to the books!

No comments:

Post a Comment