Sunday, June 28, 2015

DIY and Good Things!

Been getting my DIY on again! Made this tied fringe top of an old pair of leggings. It used to be my favorite leggings, then  got a stupid idea to turn it into a long sleeve shirt, failed, let it collect dust for a while... then the other day I got a less stupid idea to turn it into a fringe top. The fabric peace necklace is something I made a while ago and I'm wearing a big shawl as a sarong. Looks like summer. Summer looks. Is this what summer looks like? I almost forgot with all the rain. Atleast it's lush. Expecting both pears, apples and rhubarbs soon! Planning some kickass pie.



I'm not a fan of promoting things, but I am an almost crazy fan of these lovely ladies at goodthingsmag.com and their vision as I've watched it take form and grow. It's all about happy news, inspiration, feel good, amazing people and wonderous things. Their first issue was released the 27th (yesterday). So cheers! Raising my cup of yogi tea to you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment