Friday, November 27, 2015

Life.


Life is an incredible thing. Yet with all these horrors of the world fed to us daily by media and the worried feeds reflecting and affecting our minds it's easy to forget the many wonders of the world. For everything bad I believe there is an equivalent opposite wave of fortunate events, of good will, of magic moments... and the vast opportunities provided to us by life to have your breath taken away by that which is truly genuine.
Today was an awakening day in that sense. I was shown something horrifying and then something marvellous came to me. That reminded me that our power to create exceeds the limits we could ever manage to make up. We cannot fully fathom despite our advanced tools, our science or our philosophy. The beauty of it all is too complex. Today was the day I realised a few more of the many dimensions of happiness, this colourful spectre. The rain did it's best to wash this smile off my face in vain. All this energy... I must make something of it! Tonight I will make my grand first test of the 3D software Maya.

As pieces fall together new spaces seem to appear in this beautiful puzzle of life. It will keep challenging, keep growing and forever tend to link humanity together in the strangest ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment