Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Welcome the new - TRUE!

2017 is over and so is the December Yoga with Adriene challenge as I mentioned in an earlier post.
I did my best and got down (dog) and freaky yogi almost every day. Some days I didn’t find the time and also I lost a few days being ill. Those days are great opportunity for just letting your soul catch up (love this expression, thanks Annica!) and get some XP on meditation practice. I absolutely enjoyed this time and I can feel the benefits of the daily practice.
If you missed it here's a bit of a flashback for you!


So happy to hear from the friends that joined and followed the journey! No crying cuz it's over though, there's a new challenge coming up! Come with me and Adriene on the TRUE journey now in January. I won't document it as fanatically as LIGHT but there will be yoga every day!



Playlist 
Here's the link to the youtube playlist

Practice times
Here's the link to the practice times for the challenge

Today is officially the second day of TRUE and the word of the day is MOTIVE. But anyone can join in at any time. That's the beauty of home practice.

See you on the mat! Love out and peace in <3 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment